Avenue of Flags
GPS: N37 38 43.43 W98 43 50.42
Located at First and Stout Gateway Park, as it was originally called, was purchased by the City of Pratt in 1928 at a sheriff's sale for $100.00. When the flag poles were erected, the park took on a patriotic theme and provided an impressive display to the many visitors of Pratt. Future plans and developments will center around the patriotic theme.