Graves Park and Walter Blake Tennis Complex
GPS: N37 38 36.62 W98 43 53.94
Graves Park - The city began purchasing the land for this park in 1931, and the last section of this 7.5 acre park was purchased in 1972. Located at the corner of Third and Rochester Streets this park completed the link of the City of Pratt park system from First Street (Hwy 54) and Lake Road.
Walter Blake Tennis Complex - Located in Graves Park this 10 court Tennis Complex, (6 lighted courts) has been the site of numerous KSHSAA and KJCCC Tennis Tournaments. Named after local tennis coach Walter Blake this complex also includes playground equipment, handball courts and restroom facilities.